• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WE DID IT!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good job, everyone! Cap'n, I know you worked hard, thanks :) Uriah has been busy for months preparing for this and dropped a bunch on this tree. We'll be holding the remaining BODs for the Skara tree (that's where our heart is).

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If Skara comes after I come back on the 16th, I will drop all the bods I have there.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks all! I missed this event last year, and I don't have a collection of BODs stored up. I completed 6 small BODs and dropped them across all toons, and all got a gift thanks to the work of you all. Those non-BOD folks like me appreciate the big push you do, hopefully you got something good!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be taking off for Florida early next week so won't be able to contribute - not taking my laptop with me and i'll be gone for the rest of the year. So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all my friends on Legends.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not taking my laptop with me. Just family time only. It's been a rough year.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am starting to think my UO vacation might end up extending till January, but I will still try to log in to help Skara's tree.
I didn't even bother to run to Minoc's governor this time... might pester Erebus later when I am back to reinstall me there.
I got too much SFV to play in the next few weeks.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure what SFV is, but hope they can find a cure for it! :D And Zeke, y'all be safe and enjoy! We'll miss all of you, Merry Christmas to you.