• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event We Did It, Harriet Saved

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

We Did It, Harriet Saved

Governor Mylene, Court Jester and I met with King Blackthorn reporting our finds in Exodus dungeon.

"The door you found is gone...Atagoni the Zealot has moved Harriet." He informed us as he paced the room.
Stopping he slammed his fist on the council table. "Find her at all cost!" he ordered.

"Yes, Sire." Governor Mylene, Court Jester, and I stood bowing to take our leave.

He held up his hand to stop us "I must ask you not to repeat what I am about to tell you."

Both Governor Mylene and I nodded.

"I have a report that strange energy fields have been found in a dungeon." He held up a parchment. "It might lead to Harriet. Find...
Read more about this article here...