• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We Demand VVV items Put Back on Siege Help make this Server Fun Again

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your trying to make points about something you know nothing about. You dont participate in VvV. You dont PvP.

The argument that it creates an imbalance between a Red or blue VvVer vs a PvMer is just stupid. I basically have the exact same mods on the suit I am wearing right now, just as if I was wearing the artifacts. The imbalance is already there. ( If they are not geared like me ) The difference is, with the artifacts it is easier for me to replace the suits. Which I SHOULD get because I AM participating in the PvP system that actually promotes PVP here. Before you farmed monsters for silver where now you must claim towns. This is suppose to be the shard with real risk. Where is my reward?

This shard is unique enough with being a fel ruleset everywhere and no insurance. We had the artifacts before in factions, and there was way more pvp to be had by all. Im also convinced that there was no one that actually pvped on Siege in that focus group that had them removed to fit their own playstyle.

Put the artifacts USEABLE BY ALL back onto Siege at least on a trial basis, and see what happens. Then make a new focus group to discuss. ( NoN VvVers wearing artifacts will be flagged orange until death)
@Kyronix can we please get a response on this?
The consensus at the time of initial development for VvV was that the Siege community did not want the VvV artifacts on Siege. We look forward to continued to discussion on this topic. Feel free to send us any feedback to [email protected]