• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

we be shopping 12/18

D

Dynozap

But not Stratics style. We run before fighting.

The July update changed things and you'll probably go sad trying to alt-x, click the X in corner, or "end task" from application tab.

Either use a duplicate login (see thread - how to run two accounts from one computer) or use windows taskmanager to "END THE PROCESS".

Windows - taskmanager, process tab, "end process", yes
MAC - duplicate login

anyway,
marathon style shopping, shop till you drop
Thursday 12/18 - 6pm eastern time, Bouncytown
run before fighting, regroup and resynchronize at top of every hour

D

Dynozap

yes, SOS shopping. There should be someone in every run that can call out card. But ... if there isn't it is not a problem. If you learn how to run then you can run at any time (even halfway through a battle). Personally wait and take a good look at cage before leaving. Maybe my monitor isn't as good, I still can't figure out how some people can tell so quickly.

But - yes, SOS for 5star and usually also Mel Wavers and Franz Neckvein.

A

alisagrace86

im sorry i'm relatively new to stratics but i don't quite understand how to do this. i will be more than willing to help but ur directions are unclear to me. oh well if u need me please explain better. sorry for being slow haha