• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We Already been warned about Inv Cloth items

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now on on of those great trader site there is a offer to sell an Inv Blue Elf Robe for 65 Mil :sad3:

Do not get caut paying outrageous amounts for items that can and will be easily gotten.

Just FYI.

Sorry i dont rem the link but just trowing it back out there

Buyer Beware

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now on on of those great trader site there is a offer to sell an Inv Blue Elf Robe for 65 Mil :sad3:

Do not get caut paying outrageous amounts for items that can and will be easily gotten.

Just FYI.

Sorry i dont rem the link but just trowing it back out there

Buyer Beware
this is the THIRD thread of this nature in which a good person being indirectly called a scammer. this type of activity is harassment of its clearest form.

why is it harassment? they(the accused) were unaware of the recent changes until i had the opportunity to speak with them today and fill them in.
so far in three threads this same person has been called a scammer all because they were away and unaware of the recent asian event. you idiots ever been on vacation? one other thing i hope the mods pay attention to...the people posting these threads are competition to the accused.

its sickening, and very disheartening when you see a decent member of the game get slammed by a competitor only to boost thier own dealings. whats worse is when you see it happen again and again in the community. hate me all you want for speaking out on this...but these friggin witch hunts have to go on this f-in board...because you are so interested in the hunts you dont pay any attention to the people getting hurt.

maybe next time you will think diferently when it is you getting the short end of the stick because some community member finds it to be thier day to greif the community. reason or not.

got a problem with me? eat my shorts!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just making sure to let EVERYONE know that a INV blue elf robe is NOT worth 65 mil. I did not call anyone a scammer and I am NOT out to make any profit on my own but come to think of it it might be nice to transfer in and get some of the cloth now for myself.

If somone stil wants to pay 65 mil for a robe so be it their choice but everyone should know that the cloth is now going to be quit common.

There you have been bitten as asked for.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just making sure to let EVERYONE know that a INV blue elf robe is NOT worth 65 mil. I did not call anyone a scammer and I am NOT out to make any profit on my own but come to think of it it might be nice to transfer in and get some of the cloth now for myself.

If somone stil wants to pay 65 mil for a robe so be it their choice but everyone should know that the cloth is now going to be quit common.

There you have been bitten as asked for.
Does logic tell you three threads on one subject are better than two? Does it also tell you to kick a man not while he is down but on vacation? You didnt directly say or accuse anyone of anything, however.... after perusing through the OTHER two highly visible threads on AoS cloth its easy to see there is no reason for a third thread pointing out the same thing. Adding more wood to the fire just to see the pretty flames that rise above it is not justification for the third thread.

What boggles my mind more is you claiming it necessary because you saw it on this paticular website you cant name. WTF? We dont know the website so why would we care knowing you went there to see the same robe mentioned in two other threads? Oh and also after I cleared it up in the last thread personally with the person selling the item? (they did thank me for showing them the item was now worthless...and they were quite disappointed) I hope you see where I would go from here with your post OP, however I honestly doubt you would understand or even care.

Often times people like yourself make me feel like :gee:

Thanks...really.

[sarcasm] BTW...next time you are on vacation how about i bring my dog by? Even thought I dont know you I think a tad bit of yellow and some nice patches of tall dark grass will do you some real good. Maybe it will be a short trip so I can watch you slip in it for poops and giggles? mmmm? I dont know you but DAMN the greifing sounds fantastic! [/sarcasm]

Mods...cmon now. three of these ******** threads is rediculous. Smearing people thru subterfuge is still harassment in any book.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very sorry to be thick....

But what is the "slime colored" cloth referred to on that thread?

And what's the difference between the colors that are genuinely rare and those which are common?

-Galen's player

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And technaclly the rare invul cloth is still rare atm. Untill its on american/european shards in mass, then it will still be hight sought after. In fact I betcha, that when the first person who gets the cloth here prob will sell those same robes for 20-30 mil. May not be 60ish, but theyll sell 5-6 @ 30 mils.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AoS Slime Event Info
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=5357
[Be careful] The JP shards event is holding !!
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=4690
There was one rare cloak given, Many were dupes. This event may allow you to get some rare colors to make you own robes thus the warning.
Thank you.

That sounds really cool!

Oh well. Too bad we can't have things like that on the US shards due to a combination of genuine issues and whining about non-issues.

-Galen's player

E

Elbryan Uthador

WTF !!!! are the japanese fee's higher than ours , or are we just getting mega shafted ????
Asian shards have "Seers" that run events. They are very pleasant to attend since the attitude at their events are not the "Gimme Gimmie" attitude that was always seen at Western shard EM events.

Besides the language barrier (even though most speak English) and the ping, I would love to home on one of their shards.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish we had events like theirs. I am to laggy on asian shards or I would play there. :sad4:

D

DVI

cloth of the color in question from the elven shroud has been available for quite sometime from both "green" clothing & from a glitch with salvage bags that allowed aos clothing to be made into cloth pieces.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cloth of the color in question from the elven shroud has been available for quite sometime from both "green" clothing & from a glitch with salvage bags that allowed aos clothing to be made into cloth pieces.
What kind of green clothing? Is it legal to do it and if not nevermind. :)

S

SilentFoxXy

caveat emp·tor (ěmp'tôr')
n. The axiom or principle in commerce that the buyer alone is responsible for assessing the quality of a purchase before buying.

I echo a post I made above, someoone who opens a trade route, and supplies LEGAL unavailable items in different countries is not a lawbreaker, exploiter or cheat, just a thoughtful business person.

That said , maybe the purchaser of this 65m item is a bit....um.......nuff said.

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since those "asian" shards are so seperate from NA/Euro shards, we should be allowed to place a second house on those shards...since they are so seperate from the rest of the world.