• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WBB

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love your New WBB design...it is definately a place I will hang out!

M

Michael Wolf

Huh? they said we weren't getting a new bank? and very sorry to say but no one hangs at WBB on Origin, part of our unusual history.

When Origin opened everyone moving to Origin was required to have the ML expansion to move to Origin so everyone playing the shard had access to Luna. When Origin opened we hung out at WBB like any other shard however, shortly after the Britain Invasion started. Since we all had 2 week old characters we really didn't stand much of a chance against the invasion, although we did do our best to fight it we definitely couldn't continue trading at WBB during the invasion so we naturally moved our trading area to Luna. We never went back to WBB on Origin. You'll rarely even find people using the bank, and you never find anyone out in front trying to sell stuff. I still use WBB mostly because my old bank runes all still go there, but I don't hang out there for trading anymore...

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I read, the devs would design the new banks for shards without winning entries.
If someone has heard otherwise, please let us know.
Thanks

That is what I heard....and you obviously got a new bank design.

Ghost...Brit invasion killed WBB on every shard I think. That is why they are doing that...to slowly draw people back.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
rember that i went back to atl and hunted wbb there till that event over
alot more fun on a toon that could kill a general lol!!!!!!!

Huh? they said we weren't getting a new bank? and very sorry to say but no one hangs at WBB on Origin, part of our unusual history.

When Origin opened everyone moving to Origin was required to have the ML expansion to move to Origin so everyone playing the shard had access to Luna. When Origin opened we hung out at WBB like any other shard however, shortly after the Britain Invasion started. Since we all had 2 week old characters we really didn't stand much of a chance against the invasion, although we did do our best to fight it we definitely couldn't continue trading at WBB during the invasion so we naturally moved our trading area to Luna. We never went back to WBB on Origin. You'll rarely even find people using the bank, and you never find anyone out in front trying to sell stuff. I still use WBB mostly because my old bank runes all still go there, but I don't hang out there for trading anymore...