• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Waypoints

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am using Pinko's EC. Every few days or so all my waypoints just seem to disappear. eg I put a bunch of SOS wapoints on the map on my fisher, they are fine for a couple of days, today I log in they have all disappeared. eg: I put a bunch of waypoints on the map for my thief in VVV towns and other dungeons etc, fine for a while then they all just disappear.

This has been going on for a while now. Any suggestions? @Pinco @Bleak

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am using Pinko's EC. Every few days or so all my waypoints just seem to disappear. eg I put a bunch of SOS wapoints on the map on my fisher, they are fine for a couple of days, today I log in they have all disappeared. eg: I put a bunch of waypoints on the map for my thief in VVV towns and other dungeons etc, fine for a while then they all just disappear.

This has been going on for a while now. Any suggestions? @Pinko @Bleak
You might try @Pinco You might get a response. Need to spell his name right. *winks*

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This has been going on for a while now. Any suggestions? @Pinco @Bleak
this happens because the sos are tied to the character id, and the client often fails to obtain the id and gets 0 instead so it's basically all about your luck when you login... :D

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weird as it always used to save the way points prior to this new 'default' client with Pinco's. Used to always save em back in KR too. They used to save per account too. so If I marked on once char other chars used to see them too from memory.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird as it always used to save the way points prior to this new 'default' client with Pinco's. Used to always save em back in KR too. They used to save per account too. so If I marked on once char other chars used to see them too from memory.
that system just cause lag...