• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Way to be objective, Stratics... lame.

A

Azural Kane

This really should be changed. Goes completely beyond the line slandering another shard like this:

G

Its from back when A|B came over to SP a few years ago. Thats when me and Akasha and a bunch others had came.

S

Sir Ha-ward

No, im sure GG ran them off the shard cause everyone but him was cheating and hacking

G

<blockquote><hr>

and then we ran you off the shard!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. Uhm.. No..

Cause if I recall... SUF ended up dieing out and Siege did completely. Nobody got ran off the shard. As I recall I stayed here along with a bunch others and proceeded to pretty much own the place. Then thats when I met Revvo and REV started up and picked up where we left off.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You mean they got bored with uo and quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them did.. Some ventured to other realms of UO. Some Island where all these Angels supposedbly are.

M

majorwoo

I will see what I can do.

*edit*
Going to get some food. Keep it above the belt in here as I'm referencing this thread in my request to get it changed.

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You mean they got bored with uo and quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them did.. Some ventured to other realms of UO. Some Island where all these Angels supposedbly are.

[/ QUOTE ]

"The Island" was a OK movie. Then again, at 3am in a hotel suffering major jet lag aything is OK, subtitled or not (you have to mute it, the Chinese drives you crazy)

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

"The Island" was a OK movie. Then again, at 3am in a hotel suffering major jet lag aything is OK,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, i hate those pay by the hour hotels too

G

keke it was only a lil joke rumpy i mean come on you were in -5- with, gaston, peg, me, elvis, sam, and the donkies after SUF and AB were long disbanded.

G

I think they just express it wrong. It should had been:

Like other poor parents, we send our badly brought up children to Siege for education. They know how to make them to good citizen.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Like other poor parents, we send our badly brought up children to Siege for education. They know how to make them to good citizen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Siege is like cyber boot-camp.

You'll either break or fall in line.

G

<blockquote><hr>

keke it was only a lil joke rumpy i mean come on you were in -5- with, gaston, peg, me, elvis, sam, and the donkies after SUF and AB were long disbanded.

[/ QUOTE ]

-5- Was indeed fun!