• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*waves*

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg i remembered my password .
i had given up honestly. i've tried everything i could think of . then finally out of nowhere i was like "i wonder if its *****" low and behold ...

im back !

whats it been ...? (years ?)

i wonder if any of y'all remember me (i used to be big in SnR)
ive missed the whole crazy lot of ya .

i been readin unable to reply . for the life of me i couldnt recall my password and my account was linked to a defunct e mail adress so i couldnt use the standard password retrieval ... *grr*

bella, cudos on the story keep writing i love it !
chango broke down and got pants *shakes head* (you're such a sellout)
el , hope you get better soon . dont skimp on the rehab exercises ... it matters.
pirate roberts . you go man . keep your head down . we'll be here.
wizzie . when you get things to add up come play again youve always been an honorable player even back to your days with the blue vendors on dagger isl. id be happy to go hunt with you or something ... just play uo *winks*

lately ive been BORG, Mr T, Blade, The Ancient, Unclesham, Val Halen, Inuyasha

some of you know Grandma / Angel . they are close friends of mine in rl . theyve been gone a few months due to rl issues . but im doing my best to get them back in . Angel's keep fell recently with all kinds of crap in it so its been hard gettin her to want to come back but i may be close . wish me luck .

as in days past i probably will be a man of few words . but now that i have my password back you can be sure ill pop in now and then to harrass you all .

C

Chango Pelon

Yeah, I may have pants now, but they are opened in the back.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You mean like the ones Prince wore on that awards show, long ago?

C

Chango Pelon

Oh I know which Prince pants, and they have more material than mine.

Imagine... oh, better not.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but . no . wait ... but i ...

*gesturs franticly*

aww come on that was my first one . out of .. god , how many tries?

well , i keep a mili quest completed . always ready to go again =)
feel free to hit me up anytime . we'll go get you one then we can do the happy crimson dance together.

*dances off stage left*