• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Waterstained SOS

• Thread starter Atlantic Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Atlantic Smith

I've been fishing these up again and instead of getting prechest loot I've just been fishing the chest up the first time for the past 17-18 sos's. If I fish up the chest should I even stay to attempt to get more stuff or just move on to the next one?

Also anyone else been having issues with getting Ancient sos? I opened 40-50 MIB's and no Ancient sos's.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opened 50 mibs today and got three asos out of them. So a normal ratio for me this far.

I had the feeling, that you are getting less pre chest loot these days. But you still get them at a high enough rate. (Thought it may take a while before you get all the new pieces and before the demand for them decreases too much.)

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am at the spot, but I all I am getting is fish... ideas?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nm, I figured it out. UO Cartographer for some reason is off on the very top/bottom of the map. Had to resort to a sextant to find treasure.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Random = Random... opened up 18 MIB's yesterday and got none...

Opened up 5 a while back and got 2... just goes to show...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Opened 57 mibs and got 2 asos. Did 55 SOS yesterday and 2 ASOS today and even the Lvl 1 SOS had better loot in them than either of the ASOSs I did today. Only thing better in the ASOSs was 40K gold and a white fishing net in each. SAD

A

aalbiel

I used to think it mattered being further off the numbers of the sos. If I wanted prechest loot I would stop several tiles off (8 I think) and fish right at the edge of where I caught fish. Might be my superstition, and I've just come back to game, but I remember it working that way in past.