• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Waterfalls in EC

L

LadyAkasha

I had made a really cool waterfall (3rd floor to 1st) a few years ago when I played. I tried to remake it today, not a good thing. I used the 2d/legacy version, as it was much easier to work the customization (thank you to all the posts that said that), and the waterfall looked really good. I switched back to the EC and it was no good. The floor tiles stick out past the water and other issues.

Does anyone have any pics of multi level waterfalls that work, taken in the EC? The only one I have run across is a pyramid, and I am not wanting to do a pyramid.

Thank you in advance

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play EC and did a waterfall, 3rd floor to 1st, and ended up tearing it down. Just didn't look good. :-/ Nothing I tried helped.

Maybe there are some waterfall wizards amongst us?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I messed around with making a waterfall on a house on TC1 the other night. The house is nothing fancy, just enough to support the floors and the waterfall tiles, and the waterfall is nothing fancy either. Although the Enhanced Client has some neat tiles, they don't always fit together very well.

Here's how it came out in the enhanced client:

And this is what it looks like in the legacy client.

The house is public and is north of Trinsic (Trammel) near the west edge of the swamp if you want to take a closer look.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I'd add these screen shots of a house I used to own on Baja. The house already had the waterfall when I got it, so I don't know who put in all the work of designing it or placing the plants around it. I only messed around with redoing the rooms on the west side of the house so it could be used as a guildhouse. These shots were taken in the old "3d" client.

And here are shots of the same floors while in customization mode.