• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water Pitchers working like potions!!!

A

Ambrosia4u

Any one else notice this? Came in to tend my plants today and almost had a heart-attack when I hit the water icon and heard water poring!!! Thought I had hit the wrong icon or something. I could hardly believe it when I rechecked....My bitty sapling HAD been watered!!! I thought may be it was one time glitch but every lil baby that needed water got it with a simple click, just like giving them their needed potions. Some of my regularly thirsty plants needed no water at all!! Hope this is something intended!!! Made tending plants go so much quicker.

F

Flora Green

Yes, it was a little surprise Sakkarah slipped in on test. There's a thread about it somewhere. :)

F

Flora Green

Yes, very cool. I can't get used to it though. I keep mousing over to my pack to target the pitcher. lol

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, very cool. I can't get used to it though. I keep mousing over to my pack to target the pitcher. lol
Clicking the water button and having it suddenly water is just...disconcerting LOL - guess so many years of it not working, it's just gonna take a while to get used to it (but man oh man does it make tending plants easier *happy happy*)

A

Ambrosia4u

Spent last night collecting new seeds and plant bowls. Came in this morning to start planting. Targeted water then the bowl of hard dirt. Did this on a few bowls...Wait a minute....hmmm...I opened one of the bowl gumps and hit the water button twice and POOF!!! I had a bowl of soft dirt!!! I new about the auto find water last night. Don't know why I didn't just open all of the Gumps to start with. LOL!!!

*Hopes the Flax gives resources and seeds!!! That would be awsome!!!! Almost peeed my pants thinking about it!!*

I

Infiniti

Many,many thanks Sakkarah. It has made tending my plants even more enjoyable. :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you, thank you, thank you for this!

now, if there was only a way to get a trough to place in my pack......

;)

D

DHMagicMan_1

Well, if your pitcher hits "Empty" and there's a trough in reach, maybe you could auto-refill to be ready for the next plant... or else if you hit the water button and there's an empty pitcher and a trough in reach it fills and then waters? Those would be "Nice to haves..." but I fill at waves so I generally have 2500+ in a pitcher and it lasts quite a while.