• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water pitchers & waves

D

debsmad

Did they take away those wonderful, magical waves in the water that allowed you to fill water pitchers endlessly? I recalled to my wave spot and there was no wave. I looked for other waves. And there were NO waves in the area.

(As I've said recently, I've been away from the game for a while...)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still use mine in 2D - but it moved when they put out the UOKR beta. So, yours probably moved as well if it's poofed - you may just have to look around for another one. On Chessy, mine is SW of the Twisted Oven in Vesper, along the bridge.

I haven't seen any in UOKR or even tried to test this - I hope they haven't gone away in the new client!

G

I just use the falls in Zento just south of the Makoto-jima moongate.

I

imported_ejpeters

If you go to the Stretched Hide in Minoc and stand to the east of the building there is a small wave there.
It is south of the bridge to the mining camp.
This is on Catskills.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any water trough at the stables can be used to endlessly fill pitchers. Also can put a water trough in your house for endless refills. Walk along any shore and fill pitchers endlessly. What you need waves for?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Any water trough at the stables can be used to endlessly fill pitchers. Also can put a water trough in your house for endless refills. Walk along any shore and fill pitchers endlessly. What you need waves for?

[/ QUOTE ]

*deafening silence*

G

I take one pitcher, find a wave, mark a rune, set a macro, and start filling. You will get more than five uses from a pitcher this way.

There is a handy wave right off the Cove Dock I found.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Define your 5 uses from a pitcher? All pitchers will have 5 uses when you use it. It only takes one use to fill it. But to empty the pitcher you always get 5 uses.

D

debsmad

Zippy ~ Certain waves let you fill pitchers with more than five uses. Yes, we all know you can just refill at a water trough, but trust me, when you're trying to water tons of plants a pitcher with 100+ uses is alot easier to deal with than having to stop and refill after only five uses.