• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Washing the dirty masses

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luc was working compassion and had a wonderful idea....Let us find some soap to wash the dirty UO masses.
The only problem is Luc can't seem to find any soap.

Here is the question, does soap still spawn in Wrong?

:Begging: Please, help we must get clean before the anniversary party. :ymca:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The soap is a lie.
Nuh-uh I found a picture. A picture is empirical evidence, and irrefutable . That's the fancy college way of saying you can't deny a picture...unless its photo shopped.

upload_2017-5-25_3-43-55.jpeg

the green square, that the soap. Maybe we could add it to alchemy...Soap Making! You could used lard of pig or lard of Paroxysmus. The Paroxysmus Soap would be the industrial strength type, would even get 20 yr old undies clean! LOL

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Nuh-uh I found a picture. A picture is empirical evidence, and irrefutable . That's the fancy college way of saying you can't deny a picture...unless its photo shopped.

View attachment 67192

the green square, that the soap. Maybe we could add it to alchemy...Soap Making! You could used lard of pig or lard of Paroxysmus. The Paroxysmus Soap would be the industrial strength type, would even get 20 yr old undies clean! LOL
If you go to my museum on Legends there's a bar in the basement bathroom you can use :) There's a rune at my vendor house on the steps.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very inventive if you ask me..... Soap does exsist I have seen a museum with a few bars of it... its odd though you would assume it would be more out there but yet its not... id like a few bars myself.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i can admit that soap exists. After seeking in Wrong for a long and bloddy time, i give up and bought it from a player. I think her name was J. Sander and it costs me 20 mils of my beloved gold.

For a little fee you are allowed to use my bathroom, but you have to travel to Drachenfels.
bathroom.jpg

First we got this water thing, then towels after several toons have died from getting the flue because their wet hair and so. Soap exist but was rare.

What i demand is
FRESH UNDERWEAR!!!!

The style, the surface feel and the smell after 20 years is more than, mmmh , odd.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, what good is a bath, towels, and soap if all we have is 20 year old dirty underwear? They are no longer very tight, and certainly not at all white.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 mill for a bar of soap........ well that explains the lack of enforcement of the language rules... the GM's cant afford to keep putting soap in the mouths of the bad language users.... truly sad....

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ate all of the free range soap, every last bar. It is not recommended you carry any in my presence, it will get scarfed down too...

No shame, I love eating soap.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 67192

Yeah, okay, soap is real. One spawned for me today...

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Dot
the one thing we need is the hardest to get......who knew a bar of "dove" was so difficult to obtain