• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Was this a fluke? A glitch?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw a random npc fighter... noticed he was carrying a two handed weapon and a shield at the same time. I thought the only one handed axe was a "war axe".

On a somewhat related topic... I can remember when I first started playing UO, it was recently after the release of the 3d client... the Umbra guards wore an item that has never been in the game, and only they had it. It was a bone gorget. always thought that it would be cool if they put one in game. *shrugs*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw a random npc fighter... noticed he was carrying a two handed weapon and a shield at the same time. I thought the only one handed axe was a "war axe".

On a somewhat related topic... I can remember when I first started playing UO, it was recently after the release of the 3d client... the Umbra guards wore an item that has never been in the game, and only they had it. It was a bone gorget. always thought that it would be cool if they put one in game. *shrugs*
Well if you could have lured them out of the city you could have killed them as they lose there superpowers out side the city and still do, as did havens guardians.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NPCs sometimes break the "No shield when using a 2h weapon" rule.
They also break the "no beards or mustaches on women" rule.