• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

was thinking of making some chars on asian shards

S

shulginist

What are the three most populated asian shards overall would you say? Thank you for your time.

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the three most populated asian shards overall would you say? Thank you for your time.
I can only say which shards are most populated in Japan: Yamato is most poplulated, then Asuka and Sakura.

Arirang and Balhae are Korean shards: Arirang has more population than Balhae. But, in general, they are not so populated as Japanese shards.

Sorry, I don't know about Formosa(in Taiwan) well. I think it is not so unpopulated. I hear that sometimes it is more crowded on Formosa than on Japanese shards.