• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Was the name changed back right?

G

You're right, and therefore not as confused as you think you are... confusing?

G

I'm confused. Are you confused? It's confusing.

Personally, they should change it to U.Smell

G

Garaba

Maybe Maybe Not.

wouldn't UO U.Hall be a little redundant

Ultima Online Ultima Hall

G

Garaba

Hahaha no one is on to my little plan of slowly changing it from U.Hall to Town Hall.

G

<blockquote><hr>

UO U.Hall

... (check the archives)

[/ QUOTE ]
*blink blink*
I did. That's why I was confused.

I

imported_Sarphus

it was uhall, but UO Hall is a much better name imo... uhall sounds like we're moving stuff...

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe Maybe Not.

wouldn't UO U.Hall be a little redundant

Ultima Online Ultima Hall

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!

wouldn't be the hall ... with out "u" in it

My ancient browser kink ... err link

... boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/postlist.php?Cat=&amp;Board=uouhall

*shrugs*

It shall be as the supreme overlord wishes

we all serve at his convenience

*bows head*

G

Way back when...it used to just be UHall...prior to the Stratics days. Ahhhh...the good old days...

G

*stomps foot*
Fix it!

*shakes fist* Darn overpowered Admins needin' a nerf!

G

*chuckles*

Here and I changed it back to U.Hall thinking it was a typo.. then seen this thread so I changed it to UO Town Hall, then decided I'd let Garaba have that honor so I changed it back to UO Hall...

*grumbles*

*grins evily and does something wicked before he leaves*

T

Tazar

I think we have seen almost every possible outcome today.... except U-Haul!

G

Are you saying I smell?
:'(

I didn't think anyone could tell through my net connection, maybe my broadband is better than I thought!

G

There's a secret bunker? With a hot tub?

We're way past April 1st now, so it must be true!

Where is it anyway?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Where is it anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Errrrr....

Just to the right of Chipping Ongar perhaps??

G

LOL, yeah.

Underneath a building, in the middle of some fields. Bizarre place.

The Stratics one would have to have broadband though!

V

viper592

So why were the Menu's at the top that allowed us to jump forums easily,, Deleted again?????? After we bitched to get them back for a week last time?????????

No it isnt the least bit convenient to scroll to the bottom of the page to switch from uhall to your shard forum.....

*sighs*

G

**whirr biz buz buzz**

***activating transmission protocols**

<blockquote><hr>

So why were the Menu's at the top that allowed us to jump forums easily,, Deleted again?????? After we bitched to get them back for a week last time?????????

No it isnt the least bit convenient to scroll to the bottom of the page to switch from uhall to your shard forum.....

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

**transmissions sent and received from secret bunker, activating autonomic Admin Robots Reply Mode**

**data received, formulating Admin Reply**

Your data is incorrect. Please check your carbon based life form's view screen. On the Top Right, the organic shall see Menus to change between Forum Instance. These Menu's have not changed since this automaton's creations.

**Data Error, cannot locate creation time - continuing automatic message response**

The Organic Life Form shall look at the Bottom Right of the Forum Page on their View screen. It is there that the Organic shall see the Menu to Jump Between Forums within this particular Instance. The Organic Life Form should submit their brain for further examination for Organic Based Life Form Memory Failure -- The secondary top menu has not changed. It is still intact.

Ending Automatic Transmission.

**transmission from Secret Bunker has concluded**

**Admin Automaton entering Hibernation Stealth Mode**

**whirr biz buz buzz**

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hahaha no one is on to my little plan of slowly changing it from U.Hall to Town Hall.

[/ QUOTE ]Town Hall sounds much better.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

**whirr biz buz buzz**

***activating transmission protocols**

<blockquote><hr>

o why were the Menu's at the top that allowed us to jump forums easily,, Deleted again?????? After we bitched to get them back for a week last time?????????

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

**transmissions sent and received from secret bunker, activating autonomic Admin Robots Reply Mode**

**data received, formulating Admin Reply**

Your data is incorrect. Please check your carbon based life form's view screen. On the Top Right, the organic shall see Menus to change between Forum Instance. These Menu's have not changed since this automaton's creations.

**Data Error, cannot locate creation time - continuing automatic message response**

The Organic Life Form shall look at the Bottom Right of the Forum Page on their View screen. It is there that the Organic shall see the Menu to Jump Between Forums within this particular Instance. The Organic Life Form should submit their brain for further examination for Organic Based Life Form Memory Failure.

Ending Automatic Transmission.

**transmission from Secret Bunker has concluded**

**Admin Automaton entering Hibernation Stealth Mode**

**whirr biz buz buzz**

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me LOL for real. Thanks Orvago. I needed a good chuckle.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Underneath a building, in the middle of some fields. Bizarre place.

[/ QUOTE ]Kind of like that naval base in the middle of Wyoming?!

<blockquote><hr>

Another vote for UO Town Hall

[/ QUOTE ]I was hoping for UO Mosh Pit.