• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Was the missin lock issue fixed?, Not amnesty/entitlement

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

I mean the normal locsk every 21 days, 2 of my sims got them today that were past due, anyone else?

M

MandiK

I did! I got 2 locks I was due!

Although, during the orange lava card game, the Devs took my red card I had out on my lot. They sent me a message saying they 'accidentally' deleted it but it was back in my inventory. It's not, lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I mean the normal locsk every 21 days, 2 of my sims got them today that were past due, anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got mine too!!

G

Yep I made a thread a few days ago saying that I had gotten my 21st lock on one of my TC3 sims, and didn't get any replies so I didn't know if somehow I was the only one who did or not. I am glad to see that others are starting to get their locks at least based on sim age, but I will be REALLLLLLY glad to see amnesty, I've got another 30 something locks coming at that time. 1 extra one right now didn't really help me with that sim's goals

I

imported_Danny Dots

I always got mine a few days after I was suppose to.