• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Was Lighting Strike/Critical Hit needed?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was LS/Critical Hit ever nerfed or toned down? I remember ABC archers use to be popular. It doesn't seem to me to be the same. I remember being able to Honor, EoO, and LS doing alot more damage.

Now it seems to get the same effect it's Honor, EoO and AI to get the same effect.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ABC archers are still very popular :)
As i recall LS critical strike got nerfed in 2 ways, the chance to inflict CS, and the hci bonus got lowered to 45, unless your target was under the effect of HLA, then it would remain at 50.
Most archers that pickup bushido do it mostly the honor bonus.
CS scales with bushido, and at 120 bush you get 20% chance to inflict it.
I think the damage from CS is still not bad. DPS wise u are better off with either chaining AI, or DS, assuming u have the mana todo so.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 71 doubled the mana cost from 5 to 10... Though with most suits today you can't hardly tell the difference.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I believe in the very beginning LS used to 1) ignore the 45 HCI cap, and 2) be able to stack with other specials.