• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Was anyone there?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was anyone there or remember when my houses in East Brit fell? This would have been around Sept. or Oct of 2008. Anyway I am looking for a specific AOS rose that I lost. It was purple and was named Trygve Vestad. Of all the millions and millions I lost I would be happy if I could find that rose now. It was a friends and I'd pay very well to get it back. Doesn't mean anything to anyone else, but like I said I'd pay in the millions to get it back. Thanks for reading. Any information would be helpful.

J

Joy-ElF

I'll check my stash of roses and see if I may have it. I don't recall the name being among them, but it's possible.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for looking Joy. I truly appreciate the effort. I know its a small chance but i'm hoping someone will have it.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a rose is just a flower or was this rose given by some secret lover hmmm what makes this rose so valuable to thee?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a rose is just a flower or was this rose given by some secret lover hmmm what makes this rose so valuable to thee?
It belonged to one of the best men I have ever known ingame or out. The character of a rl friend I would do anything for. If I could find this rose, if someone wanted to sell it, I'd sell my soul to be able to return it to him. It was placed in my care and unfortunately was lost when I took my sabbatical from uo. A rose by any other name still smells as sweet, but this rose smells like nirvana.