• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wartune ad

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok little confused here... Obviously they are using sex to sell, we've been down that road and all have our ad blockers and such, however does it make any sense that they would advertise obviously towards men with their graphics, however they have on the ad male gamers only.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok little confused here... Obviously they are using sex to sell, we've been down that road and all have our ad blockers and such, however does it make any sense that they would advertise obviously towards men with their graphics, however they have on the ad male gamers only.

I think they are suggesting that only men should play because ladies don't like to look at as many titties as they are obviously going to offer. :/

What confuses me is that I would bet big money they have no especially titillating content... So the whole "ADULTS ONLY" "FOR MALE PLAYERS" is just gonna feel like a big bait and switch to all those eager horndogs who sign up.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure those that play that game will find many G.I.R.L.s to interact with....

Last edited:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the ladies I talk to, all men do is play games. :D

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Some of those ads are hilarious. Here's some of my favorite ones over the last couple years.

Got a few from other sites geared for the womynz.

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It all started with Evony a few years ago, their campaign was so succesful that many other game companies looked at that and followed the example.

They had animated ones too where the boobs and crotch would light up like in the High Voltage clip.

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Some of these don't match our ad sizes. Will you identify which images appeared on Stratics? I can ask for specific campaigns to be removed, but I can only remove ones that show here.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Taylor,
We've located one of the campaigns and removed it from Stratics, the other two we had a little more trouble finding. One of them actually looks like a Google Ad, so we were unable to find that one on our server. We've marked all the Stratics pools to deny any racy imagery, so the problem shouldn't come up again.
Let us know if it does persist, and we'll go from there.
Best,
Ty/quote]