• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior template ?

B

becool

Warrior Template

120 - 120 Fencing
115 - 115 tactics
110 - 110 Anatomy
100 - 100 focus
97.1 - 100 healing
97.1 - 100 resist magery
89.3 - 100 chivalry

Skill points used 720 / 720

Since now, I am able to fight 70 % of the monster spawn, what I am missing is just to good type of slayer weapons.

Any idea if this was yours, would you change something on this template as I consider it as my most powerful character actually on my account.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not change a thing on it. I have a simular Paladin but he is a mace fighter instead of a fencer.

B

becool

Okie, this is also my opinion but as I have so many things to do actually, I would be sure.

Thx for that.

T

Tinsil

I would drop Chivalry to about 75, as this will give you enough to cast all the spells you really need, enemy of one, consecrate weapon, etc.

Then I would raise resist to 115 or so. Gives you a little better defenses against paralyze, mana drain, poisons, etc.. That way you aren't wasting as many bandages to stop the poisons.

C

Capn Kranky

Be careful. Are they not (perhaps) thinking of altering some Chiv spells to rely on Karma and Chiv level? If they do that, a Chiv level that low MAY offset any karma and make it unusable.

I think Mesanna put up a post on what they were thinking. Can't locate it ATM but it is on one of the forums.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's all being discussed on Test Center forum.

The proposed changes are meant to make chiv usable in PvP (why would you want to, other than to EoO a tamer PK's pet, which you can already DO?) and to reduce the power of the "Multiple spellcaster" templates like Sampires - but miss the mark and instead gut Chivalry unless you have the skill at 100 or more.

Vessel the Humakti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Warrior Template

120 - 120 Fencing
115 - 115 tactics
110 - 110 Anatomy
100 - 100 focus
97.1 - 100 healing
97.1 - 100 resist magery
89.3 - 100 chivalry

Skill points used 720 / 720

Since now, I am able to fight 70 % of the monster spawn, what I am missing is just to good type of slayer weapons.

Any idea if this was yours, would you change something on this template as I consider it as my most powerful character actually on my account.
Excuse me!
Is it Warrior template? It looks Holy Knight Template... for me.
I use Fighter with no Samurai / Chivalry / Necro Skill. My configration is below;

120 Swordmanship
110 Tactics
100 Anatomy
80 Focus
100 Healing
110 Resist spell
100 Parry

I can kill paragon Balron without any Arti. My main Character Vessel goes everywhere. Sometimes get Arti, rare items, and kill ML / SA Boss Monsters with my friends.

Warrior is Warrior. They never use any spell and mystic skills. They use only Irons and Burning Blood. So, I think it is not Warrior...

In UOSS, this is a major configuration for Warrior???

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
becool,

drop heal/resist/focus. pick-up bush/parry/necro, unless u are roleplaying a warrior, then do what vessel says. *shrugs*

go to the warrior forum and read some sampire threads.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No template is more "Pure Warrior" then Frarc.

120 Healing
120 Anatomy
120 Parrying
120 Resist
120 Swords
120 Tactics

:)

B

BellaofCats

No template is more "Pure Warrior" then Frarc.

120 Healing
120 Anatomy
120 Parrying
120 Resist
120 Swords
120 Tactics

:)
This is exactly what I've been looking for In a warrior template. Thanks for sharing!

Vessel the Humakti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi Chester.

> bush/parry/necro
No necessary. If you focus only "Kill or be killed", no need to be Sampire.
But, you should be Sampire or add Chivalry when you focus "safety", "PvM Kill rate/h", "Challenge ML / SA boss monsters".

For normal spawn monster, I think no need to add Chivalry skill. It is too easy for me. (I don't know "for you".)
I know one well known warrior (with Chivalry) in Hokuto shard. He has killed PS boss, ML boss, some of Event monsters, and so on. (Most of his results are Before SA.)

If my configuration is seen only RPer, It's a problem.
You should check the its performance by yourself.

Regards.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One thing to note:

A pure Fighter can't get -10 special move cost reduction, unless they are an Axer with Lumberjacking.

Humans USED to be able to do it, as Jack of All Trades gave 160 points for weapon+Parry types, 180 to archers and no-parry types. But they nerfed that in the name of "PvP" (much as they gutted Chivalry in the latest publish), despite it having NO effect on PvP, and that having it was the only thing that kept warrior templates from being 99.9% Bushido-user Elves (the only reasons ANY humans remain is some of us felt it necessary for RP/character concept, and similarly, chose not to use Bushido for the same reason).

Now, you'd have to have 120 weapon, 120 Parry, and 60 in Stealth, Poisoning, Bushido, Ninjitsu, Lumberjack, or another weapon.

And, all of those but Lumberjack & other weapons are direct violations of the concept of Pure warrior, and having a second weapon skill is generally gutting your character's performance (especially when you can soulstone off one weapon skill for another).

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the devs are anti-human bigots, in regards to the game races, and so obsessed with trying to force everyone to be a Samurai, stealther/Ninja or Poisoner if they want to play melee....