• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior Talent question

C

Cynewulf

Okay, my current highest level warrior is at 60, and has been specced fury. I created another warrior elsewhere so I could build up to having a prot spec. That warrior is nowhere near 60.

Now I have a free respec. Should I put it back to fury, which I'm used to, and miss the opportunity, or jump into prot without having the benefit of building up to it?

If anyone has any input I could consider, it may speed up my decision process.

Thanks.

R

RayneStorm

I've found it better to learn your talents as you go, so you can adapt your playstyle as you learn your new abilities and moves.

That being said...it is always your choice. If you feel that you understand your class well enough to jump trees, go for it. I've done it both ways...it is a matter of handling the learning curve.

E

Emuishere

There are also numerous talent trees you can daabble with before you spec. Viloche is a warrior I cna ask him how he is spec'd.

W

wyrmtongue

The new talent called titans grip in the Fury tree allows you to duel wield
Two handed axes, maces and swords.

I find that sort of fun for my warrior.

My warrior is only level 64 atm.

Best to ask a 70 warrior. :D