• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

warning

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
just lost my awesome tinkering talisman, I switch cloths from mannequin and poof tally gone. no it wasn't blessed and not in pack. wth, screwed again

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its in your backpack.
just go move some stuff around in your pack and youll see it.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yesterday I was marking runes and per usual I dbl clicked one, typed in a new name and *poof*, when I hit enter the rune litteraly vanished instead of being renamed. I was looking right at it when it did it.

This patch was pushed through at around that time, which is also around the time of your post. I must admit I hadn't seen that particular glitch before, gotta love UO funny business.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought they fixed this a while ago?.....guess we just add it to the list with other fixed/not bugs they claim to have done.
Cannot wait to see what bull***t they claim to fix in Pub 100. lol :D

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thought they fixed this a while ago?.....guess we just add it to the list with other fixed/not bugs they claim to have done.
Cannot wait to see what bull***t they claim to fix in Pub 100. lol :D
Mesanna said the Phoenix. True story . . .