• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Warning with Seed Bags & Diseased Seeds

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WARNING!!!

If you don't have an LRC suit do not cast spells with the Seed Bag and Diseased Seed on you. The Diseased Seed uses the black pearl graphic and thus the game recognises it as a black pearl and uses it when you cast spells such as recall.

I brought a Seed Bag and Diseased seed as a present for a friend, when i recalled to her it dissapeared. I thought it was a trade bug, so i ended up buying another Seed Bag and a Diseased Seed, recalled to go give it to her and it got me again. Third time lucky i got another Seed bag and Seed and ran to her instead and finally she got her present lol.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WARNING!!!

If you don't have an LRC suit do not cast spells with the Seed Bag and Diseased Seed on you. The Diseased Seed uses the black pearl graphic and thus the game recognises it as a black pearl and uses it when you cast spells such as recall.

I brought a Seed Bag and Diseased seed as a present for a friend, when i recalled to her it dissapeared. I thought it was a trade bug, so i ended up buying another Seed Bag and a Diseased Seed, recalled to go give it to her and it got me again. Third time lucky i got another Seed bag and Seed and ran to her instead and finally she got her present lol.
Wow that's sad. You had to be careful with the yellow blood moss when transferring it as well or it would disappear.

A

Angel121

The irony is he's just made a rare that little bit more rare! :party:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah lol, well the diseased Seed anyway, i was left with two empty seed bags :p