• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Warning the world isn't safe

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone should be advised that there is some glitches in the latest patch.... I was attacked in Malas by a healer. The healers hump was red much like that of an energy vortex. I was able to dispatch the rogue healer easy enough, but others might struggle....it dropped no loot other than clothes.

I was also out doing a lvl 6 map the other day when My greater dragons gump went red. I was invited at the time, and a quick command turned it back green...but I wonder if it might have turned on me.....it was before and after the transition " wonderfully happy".

So be warned there are a few bugs out there...so keep your wits about you....the lands are not as safe as they once were!

TW

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What does "I was invited at the time" mean?
The red healer, what was his title? "A wandering healer" or "Priest of Mondain"?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does "I was invited at the time" mean?
The red healer, what was his title? "A wandering healer" or "Priest of Mondain"?
I think he meant he was invised at the time...

And there aren't any Priests of Mondain in Malas. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes I was invised...and no it was you normal old blue wandering healer that was always outside of Lab....
please excuse my typos...I am old, my mind goes faster then my two fingers can keep up :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes I was invised...and no it was you normal old blue wandering healer that was always outside of Lab....
please excuse my typos...I am old, my mind goes faster then my two fingers can keep up :)
No no i wasn't making fun of typos I was trying to figure out the problem and wasn't sure what you meant!