• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WARNING] Redeed Your Character Statues!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Directly from UO.com

Due to a recent issue we are asking all players to re-deed their veteran reward statues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

K

-=KLiM=-

I belive this has something to do with them becoming alive and walking away from their creator's house.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol.... i had one INVISE me at luna bank yesterday morning!!! work that one out :p

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've met a couple of players today who, as non-native English speakers, had understood the message on UOHerald a little differently than I did. They took it to mean re-deeding the statue once solved the problem and so they then re-erected the statue, thinking they had 'fixed' the possible exploit.

I'd understood the intention of the announcement was to keep the statues in deed form, until there is a fix...

I've asked over on U Hall if it may be worth EA slightly re-wording it for clarity.