• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING: pro hacker is hacking richest players in uo

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys I got hacked last year on march and I lost 6000 $ of event items and uber pvp items. in these days it happened almost the same, I was lucky that I found his keylogger into my computer.

Please , if you're a rich uo player you must protect yourself, install:

1. one GOOD firewall
2. one GOOD anti-spyware
3. DON'T use outlook express for your uo email
4. DON'T use hotmail and such for your uo email and have it running costantly on your computer

ok I hope you'll do these things and you should be safe. If you got hacked these days leave a msg here please, we must talk , I want to bring to civil process the hacker (he was into the computers of my hotel too), I need all the infos you may have.

G

Over at the WoW forums, pretty much every thread on the board has some nonsense reply that includes some random URL that installs a keylogger. Usually it's not hard to tell, because the hackers are all Chinese and the responses they post are generally garbled engrish nonsense, but I've gotten into the habit of just plain never clicking forum links over there.