• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning Order Saturday

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Confrontation​

Sorry, but I was running late as I was busy on another realm helping a “Young” player. A sword woman she was. Maybe a future Siege player? Because of that I missed the open mono log of our Commander and dived right into the battle at the dungeon.

confrontation.jpg

When I arrived the duel was in progress, sounds of cries of beasts and ebolts filled the air, mages casting spells.

confrontation1.jpg
was the question evade or evake? As in evacuation? I would think the 2nd as we were hard pressed to beat anything here, much less the boss later

confrontation2.jpg

The death total rose greatly when the Boss appeared.

confrontation3.jpg

Hey black and white!!

confrontation4.jpg

And there the Boss :p, No not Magichands that BIG guy over there in the air.

confrontation5 reward.jpg

When the Boss dropped this was in my bag, I race home quick as a bunny locking it on the floor of the house.

confrontation6 debriefing.jpg

Debriefing