• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING Napa Valley Community

L

Lady Willow

Napa Valley Community,

Yesterday I gave up leadership of the Ancient Britannia Dignitaries (ABD). It has come to my attention that there may currently be some things going on within ABD. So use CAUTION when offering private information, allowing permissions and sensitive information.

G

I can back what Willow is saying. It is the truth. I cannot and will not eloborate here on Stratics.

Do not give anyone from ABD your ICQ, E-mail or any personal information.

G

wow sounds like typical Fel response to me.

And definitely heed Lady Willow's words!!

P

Pokey Loves You

Yes! Heed her words! There is great unrest within [guild no one reallys cares about] and all the community is at risk! She has been made aware of machinations within its ranks! Who to trust! Who to trust!

translation: a nothing guild of tram players has gone through its 6 month cycle

same wordy melodrama from a hundred other guilds

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH WATCH OUT

G

Hehe, actually, it also happens in Fel Guilds, just ALOT more often and doesn't take as long. Can't even begin to count the number of Champ Guilds that have been splintered off because one member didn't like the way the GM ran the guild or some other thing. All of the large guilds in Fel have had this happen, why you constantly see the same people in a different guild every other month in Fel.

G

Yeah, i've seen stuff similar to that happen with several guilds. First time i saw it happen was about 8-9 years ago with S/S. S/S was one of the largest guilds on Napa, the GM, Jynxx, had a medical emergency that required him to quit for awhile, and he handed the guild to a woman named Ribella McGuillen, despite their being Elders (Me, my father and my brother among them) that outranked her in seniority. She was able to talk him into it. Afterwards, S/S fell apart. Ribella McGuilen showed her true colors, and did several things that completely pissed off the majority of the guildmember's to where they quit the guild.
One thing that continues to irk me to this day, is that it was me and my father who taught and trained her and her husband, Bjorn McGuillen, and sponsored them into S/S. We still regret it to this day.

After seeing things like that happen several times over the years, i learned to spot treacherous snakes real quick.

However now, S/S is back up and running and under the command of it's original GM, Jynxx.

P

Pokey Loves You

but when it happens in a fel champ guild it usually doesn't come with the melodramatic posts making a big deal about the THREAT TO EVERYONE BE SAFE WATCH OUTohnoes

G

Yeah, it's generally "If you see this person, kill his ass."

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

<blockquote><hr>

After seeing things like that happen several times over the years, i learned to spot treacherous snakes real quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

*slithers in*

Well aren't you a pompus asshat today? Should we all tremble before your knowledge of all things?

*slithes out*

G

<blockquote><hr>

wow sounds like typical tram drama to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it when someone tries to warn people here of a problem or scam, there's always one with the mouth.
BTW, Nice New Acct you made on 3/14/08

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

wow sounds like typical tram drama to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it when someone tries to warn people here of a problem or scam, there's always one with the mouth.
BTW, Nice New Acct you made on 3/14/08

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all a conspiracy!

G

It is called insecurity. He/she (whomever the poster is) feels below everyone else so that person has to be an ass to prove to everyone how insecure he/she is.

I just ignored it because I feel the poster is insignificant. And since the poster is insignificant, the posting does not really even warrant a reply.

I

imported_kalzaketh

eh usually it's the scammer that trash talks the post to try to protect the scam.

I

imported_Crystal Rose

Yesterday the ABD guild was handed over to the second in charge by the GM of that guild (Willow). It's now out of her hands. The only changes made is that members can now spawn between themselves for skill gains and can go to Fel if they want to. Bearfoot (new GM of ABD) has never asked for private information at all. And never will. Never ever give your ip address to anyone! That's my 2 cents.
Best wishes from www.wrrad.com

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I second the comments by Crystal Rose. I was the second in Command from the start of the ABD and played an intregal role in their development and role in the Shard Development from the Begining. Many a Guild leaders meeting I helped host with many of you there until my departure to found the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom. I will whole heartedly support the growth of our shard in various ways and this Change in the ABD has been a long time over due. The Membership has looked for this change as well. Congrats to your eveloution and your future in the Napa Shard.

Lord Nabin
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

B

bearfoot2008

This is Bearfoot from the ABD guild i'm the GM i took the guild over to make changes the guild is over due for them the changes i'm makings is as follows i'm opening it up to fel they will fight in fel on there own terms means if they want to go they can .other changes is making a ranking system and a point system as well and a new website in creation. i fill the guild needed changes to help inprove it so we can open up more oppitunities and such.by the way anyone interested in knowing about the guild changing hand here is a link just go to it . it explains it all fare and square. i'm just changing it not letting it go under at all. like it was going to do just making inprovements to it .thank you all!!! sincerely bearfoot ABD guild leader web page

B

bearfoot2008

this is bearfoot again to whom this may concern i have decided to let ABD go to the Gods of Napa valley its in a very Sacred place now where it will remain for ever i have a new guild now
so best wishes to you all in the future fair well thank you Bearfoot

G

Quickest take over and dissolve I have ever seen of any type organization.

J

Joobulance

Give him a break, there were -almost- two hours between the two posts! :p

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao
its none of our business, but now that the soap started, im curious as to wtf happend in 2 hours! LOL

L

Lady Willow

It does not appear that the ABD is completely shut down. There is one remaining member. I don't know what the intent is so my warning stands citizens of Napa Valley.