• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

warning!!! logging in after the patch today!!!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the patch i logged in and used all my pets and mounts to put them on my char sheet. I lost everything except two mounts. I would advise all people to not use their mounts or pets untill the patch is worked though and there are no more bugs. Lots of problems with this patch. :(

S

Shiftey

After the patch i logged in and used all my pets and mounts to put them on my char sheet. I lost everything except two mounts. I would advise all people to not use their mounts or pets untill the patch is worked though and there are no more bugs. Lots of problems with this patch. :(
:stretcher:

Wow that really sucks
my serv is still not up

A

autarctic

That sucks. that happened to me on the PTRs and i logged out and back in and had them all, but it sounds like you did that hope you get it all worked out.

and about your sig what do you mean for EA to get their heads out of their bums?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sucks. that happened to me on the PTRs and i logged out and back in and had them all, but it sounds like you did that hope you get it all worked out.

and about your sig what do you mean for EA to get their heads out of their bums?

I was an addict of Ultima Online before i moved over to world of warcraft. I left UO for its poor customer service and poor choices in dealing with scripters/goldfarmers/cheaters.

I still post alot in UO forums hoping one day they will get their stuff together to the point where i feel like they deserve my money to log in and play.

untill then, i am very much enjoying my ventures in the world of warcraft :)

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yepper, I lost my Striped Nighsaber with my Nightelf, I emailed them, but haven't heard back from them yet.

R

RayneStorm

I just logged in and all of my pets and mounts are present. Blizzard is saying it is just a display issue...heck it might be fixed already.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I didn't mess with my vanity pets yet. Can't wait to do it, but was leery of doing anything the day of patch other than speccing. Glad to hear pets weren't lost lost.

M

mecantile

Yeah I remember the ballot box/ingot bug right after they patched fixes for AoS. Good times.

Still, this isn't the first time there have been issues after a patch for WoW. Just give it a day or two.

E

Emuishere

I gave up trying to get in after the patch. I still need to calim my BlizzCon mount and am having issues with that.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick update. I got an in game mail today with all but one of my pets in it from customer service. I have a ticket out for my missing Dark Whelpling. And I feel pretty secure in the fact it will be returned to me.

I'm actually pretty happy with how Blizzard handled the bug. Considering the massive amount of people who were effected by the bug, they got my items back to me in a very timley manner.

:D

edit--- Dark Whelpling is home, safe and sound

B

Bud_Weiser

I didn't have a problem at all with my mounts/pets/vanity stuff. It all appeared on my Character Sheet, just like it was supposed to do.