• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

warning for bug with vendor

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had vendor at my sign house, i reclaim it i receive my item in my bagpack and gold at bank but dont receive clothing vendor wearing

where go my clothing?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bag on the ground under where the vendor was standing? That is where it is every time I drop a vendor.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In my experience, Items either go to House sign, Bank, Players back pack, Moving Crate or if you dismiss the vendor it drops to a back pack you must pick up at the vendors location.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all vendor gone cause house turned like new
all vendor at sign house and when i collect the invetory i receive the gold and item was in vendor but not receive the clothing wearing
have try 3 vendor and all lost clothing :( i still have more vendor at sign house to reclaim but i stop no want lost more clothing
i lost the robe of britannia ari replica robe . the most knowledge person replica hpi 5 and embroidered oak leaf cloak replica :(

and 2 days ago i lost 4 statut maker after redeed them the statut not go in my bagpack i call gm and never coming :(

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look in moving crates, even if a Classic house

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gotta strip them naked before, especially if they're wearing high quality stuff ;)

PS: Sorry for your loss :(

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just tested this with panoramix. House went into decay the other day. I restored it, but all rented vendors immediately went to the crate the minute it turned slightly worn. Retrieving the vendor now, I get the gold, but not the clothes/etc they were wearing.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I got the gist....
the house went into decay......
the op's vendors were placed in the moving crate apon the refresh.
being that only the Owner can get access to the moving crate you went through the house sign to retrieve your items...
when you accessed each vendors holdings on the sign you received the gold, items for sale, but not the wardrobe they were wearing..
of which was some valuable items.
correct so far?
You called a GM. None arrived.
Is the house still standing?
you said nothing shows in the crate...or did you open it with the owner?
***To the rest of you, a bag of items only drops at your feet/vendors position went vendor is still in its position Not in the moving crate***
Brian if you know the op have him call his shards advisor and have them escalate the call to a GM. Or retry GM direct.
last ditch is if it is a bug put in a report...without report they have no idea this is going on....

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
all vendor gone cause house turned like new
all vendor at sign house and when i collect the invetory i receive the gold and item was in vendor but not receive the clothing wearing
have try 3 vendor and all lost clothing :( i still have more vendor at sign house to reclaim but i stop no want lost more clothing
i lost the robe of britannia ari replica robe . the most knowledge person replica hpi 5 and embroidered oak leaf cloak replica :(

and 2 days ago i lost 4 statut maker after redeed them the statut not go in my bagpack i call gm and never coming :(
So I thought I lost some thing in moving crate before.

Turns out I had to completely empty the moving crate, choose relocate moving crate in the menu again, before it would show the extra items.

I did this like 3 or 4 times and discovered a great deal of things I forgot I had.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It is possible when the vendors were moved to the crate it dropped to the ground

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've tested further - my house had slipped into slightly just long enough ago that the vendors expired their "claim" time last night. So I was able to test this last night ("before") and this morning ("after").

There are actually three separate bugs here; I've highlighted each in red:

The auction house is owned by account A.
Account B is my main. Vendors were owned by account B, rented by account A.
House went slightly. Vendors immediately went into the crate.
I reactivated account A.
Using account B, I claim a vendor from the sign - gold goes to bank, anything the vendor was wearing or holding is missing. I checked my bank and backpack, plus the crate (from both account A and B) - the clothes/etc are completely gone.
Time to reclaim expires.
Using account A, I open moving crate, which now is full of bankpacks. Inside the backpack, checks and clothing from the vendors.

I won't be testing the last part here, but I have to wonder... with vendors now immediately going into the moving crate the moment a house goes into decay, I am pretty sure that there will be no more possibility of an "OSI" stage in IDOCs. Had I let the house run the full decay cycle to IDOC, the vendor reclaim time would already have expired before the house reached IDOC. This therefore means that the "heads up" time for people with rented vendors has dropped from 2 weeks to about 6 days.

@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Last edited:

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TY for this warning. I hope people dont get burned on this. I better check venders real quick lol