• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING!! DO NOT CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOUSE WITH A VENDOR IN IT! *NEW BUG - READ*

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today... I lost 750+ mil....

I went to relocate my moving crate but accidently clicked the house customization mode instead. After I canceled the mode, my vendors went out to my house sign. One by one they each vanished and a message went to the corner of my screen saying 'the vendor and it's contents was placed into your bank box'.

(Everyone that has been to my auction knows that I have 3 vendors: Buy Items Here, Lottery Vendor, and Return Runes)

I went to my bank box and there were three bags placed in my bank box:

1) Had the runes and submissions bags
2) Vendor Contract
3) Vendor Contract

NOTE!! - None of the vendors clothing items were included in the bags

I placed the vendor contracts, hoping they were the ones I had previously, and to no evail.

I lost a 15th Anniversary Robe (was on the buy items now vendor) and two custom made suits (not important atm)

I had @Queen Arya ICQ @Nails Warstein to come and help me figure out if the robe was still here or not and we did the following:

- Checked my bank box again
- Cleared everything out of my bank box to ensure that it wasn't the fullness of my bank box holding up the process of it going into it
- Check my moving crate
- Checked and see if the bag or the robe itself went under the house
- Checked to see if i had unclaimed vendor inventory on house sign
- Checked every container in the house to see if it was possibly in a container
- Cleand out my backpack to see if it were there
- Logged out and back in
- Went into customization mode again to see if it re-fix itself

I paged a GM but I think there aren't any atm.

@Mesanna
@Misk
@Kyronix

Please, I absolutely beg you, to help and see what the deal is on this. I warn everyone to take your vendors apart before customzing. Who knows what else is bugged out.

I lost 750+M because of this bug, who knows what else. :(