• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Warhammer Online Codes for UO Items

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Posted the question in UHall (http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=176257) about trading Warhammer Online Codes for UO gold/items. Petra stated it would be fine... so here I am.

I was a winner of Mythic's twitter campaign "12 Days of Mythic" held back in December. I received a box of mostly Warhammer Online stuff - particularly codes for rare in-game WH items - a game I do not play nor intend to play. It just isn't my thing (never really liked War Hammer at all).

Here is my brag-post in the Napa Forum with a photo of all the items I received:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=171328

The codes are for the following:

Card 1 w/code for
---Bottomless Bowl of Custard
---Rivenstaff's Deck of Eight

Card 2 w/code for
---Shroud of Imrathepis
---Chompin Teef (for orcs)
---White Dwarf Beard
---Snorri's Spikes (for dwarf slayers)

Card 3 w/codes for
---Skaven Skin Cloak
---Beta Account (when I got the card this code was crossed out as beta is obviously done with)

The items are explained here: http://www.warhammeronline.com/exclusive_items

To avoid scam accusations, I will scan BOTH sides of the card and email to whomever for the trade. I used to be a reporter for Napa, and am an "upstanding member of the Napa Community" (or so I'm told hehe). Furthermore, if requested, I will snail-mail the cards to whomever at my cost.

UO stuff I'm looking for on the Napa or Europa shards only:
---Horse Barding
---Charger of the Fallen
---One Set of Gargoyle floor runes (to port to my fell house super easy like!)
---UO gold (as always)

I have a pretty good idea of the value of these items, so please serious offers only.

Thank you all for your time. ^.^

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Now this was smart...Kirthag Is a very safe trade!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks guys.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Am willing to swap all codes for those gargoyle floor runes (house teleport tiles) from any shard.

Otherwise, everything is negotiable. ^.^

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
These codes are still available!

Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! :D

S

slaveone

Warhammer blows a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG one i wouldn't even play that game if it was free to play.... I doubt those items would translate into any substantial amount of stuff in UO but Good Luck!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you Mike!

The codes are gone.