• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WarderDragon's Travelogues - Guide to Baja Townships and Establishments

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WarderDragon's Travelogues - Guide to Baja Establishments

I have completed the 2011 Edition of WarderDragon's Travelogues. Those who need one can request it here or leave me a Private Message.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight I begin the new book.

I require a list of suggestions for locations to include. Towns. Establishments. Your input is desired.

L

LynneOfMagincia

I would suggest the Gazebo in Magincia.. but as the Sea Witch is right up the hill.....

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it's new, but I think it would be a good idea to put a rune to the Magincian Zokalo in there.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are shuffling buildings around HearthFire Village so near the banner would probably be the safest place. Covenant of the Moon & Cartel now have a Township too; they are active, but I am not sure if you want just RP communities.