• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WarderDragon's Travelogues - Baja's Roleplaying Villages & Establishments

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently working on updating WarderDragon's Travelogues - A Guide to Baja Villages & Establishments. With all the changes to the roleplaying atmosphere and geography since last years edition, I decided that it was long past time I begin distributing an updated version.

That said; I'm interested to know how many people would be interested in a copy? I need a rough estimate of how many I should make. The first couple copies will be free, and then we'll begin donating them to the Zoo Fund Vendor at Sara's House and other reputable establishments for sale.

WarderDragon's Travelogues - A Guide to Baja Villages & Establishments [March 14, 2010]

Page 1.

1. Hall of the Oracle [Office of EMSeppo and EMCrysania]
2. Skara Brae Faire [Faireground, Golden Brew Memorial Pub & Garden, & Best Shot in the Realms]
3. Kingdom of Dawn [Dawn Palace, Dawn Library, Duskwood Manor, et. al.]
4. Village of Avalon [Avalon Town Hall, Championship Arena, Avalon Rune Library, et. al.]
5. Village of Golden [Golden Brew Tavern, Lady Goodfellow's Home, Master Lindae's Estate, Justice Shrine, et. al.]
6. Village of Scythe [The Dark Tower, The Temple of the Well, Highwaymen's Tavern, et. al.]
7. Hearthfire Haven [Southern of the Kingdom of Luna]
8. Avalon Gypsy Camp [Eastern Avalon]​

Page 2.

9. The Mage Tower [Mage Tower & Mage Tower Docks]
10. The Tower of the Crescent Moon [Eastern Avalon]
11. The Hall of Shadows [Southern Avalon]
12. Dawn Orc Furt [Eastern Avalon]
13. Town Guard Garrison [New Britain Dock District]
14. Girl Scout Hall [Skara Brae Highway]
15. Morr Manor of Ravenshire [Morr Manor, D'Antres Estate, et. al.]
16. Gargoyle Visitor Center [Covenant of the Dark Moon]​