• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War Tables

G

I like to play against one of my other sims to keep my logic up. In TC3, one window will poof as soon as I hook up to the war table. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a possible bug?

G

I crash every time I try to use one and have left Lee know about it. I have given up trying until they get a fix out for them.

I still don't see why they are disabled on any of the lots either, they don't pay money, and other objects we use to gain skill can be used on all but no needs lots. I enjoyed just playing with them occasionally too, and now it's not safe to even try unless you want to be looking at your desktop

G

Thank you, CG. I agree with you about them not being able to be used on other lots, as well. Oh well, maybe they will get it fixed soon.

M

Meggers

I can't find a lot that will let me use them at all. Everywhere I tried I get that property catagory thing saying, no dice.

G

OH NO!!!!
I love the war table. I listed that as my fave object on Facebook. I hope they will not be disabled forever. Oh my. *Heavy Sigh*

G

ttl

If they have enabled the War Table in skill lots, but you all are still having problems, and different problems from the sound of it, perhaps posting them on the Bug Reports would bring it to the attention of the Dev responsible for them? (not sure who that is...Randy, maybe???)

And I can still get to the old bug boards.....but the last version posted there by Parizad, was from August.

G

I too have crashed a couple of times but after the 2nd time i was able to play. I do agree that war tables should be allowed in all catagory's not just skill. If the reason they are enabled in only skill houses is because if you win you gain .02 of a skill then that way of thinking means only skill houses should have computers, trees (since you get skill from them) and your other lots should not allow book cases etc on them not to mention only teaching be allowed in skill houses too since you gain skills . but like the computers and trees, you get more then skills from them. The war table can just be used as a game. how many have just played war to play a game and give you a break from making money, skilling etc? I believe the war tables should be like the tv's, stereos, trees, computers etc and be allowed on any lot catagory since they don't take away from skilling nor cause any disadvantage or advantage to any one catagory.