• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War Report: The Battle for Mercia

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I'm Flufferpope, Warmaster of the Fricks. You may recognize me from my Youtube ZvZ Videos. Today I’ll be presenting a War Report to give you all the details of the fighting that has recently broken out in Mercia.

A war is raging in Mercia. Months of stagnation on the continent has given yield to intense fighting between a new Coalition, OOPS, and The Fleet. To learn all about the new conflict that has erupted, check out the new War Report here: albiononline.com/en/news/war-report-battle-for-mercia

Let us know your thoughts below. Who do you think will win this war? Will OOPS remain dominant, or will its time come to an end? Will the Coalition succeed, or will in-fighting take over? Will The Fleet take advantage of the chaos to carve out its own empire? Will a new competitor enter the fray?

Continue reading...