• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WAR PreOrders

T

Travieso

I preordered online, and read on the WAR website that a confirmation email with the beta and reward codes should be sent to me..does anyone know when these are supposed to be sent?

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends on who you ordered from. Every company does it differently.

for amazon you have to get your codes online. EB and Gamestop both email, but i have heard they are having issues getting people their codes.

I assume the EA Store emails the codes. If you ordered from teh EA store you should probably check your spam folder

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got mine from Gamestop and they gave me a box with the code in it when i preordered it.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about if you ordered from best buy?
Best buy usually does pre-order boxes. Buy the box and the codes are inside. Pre-ordering online is a different story I assume, and I have never tried it, so I don't really know. But i would assume that if you don't get a box from BestBuy or a card with the codes that you probably need to ask them about it.

U

Uuno

Yeh I ended up sendin them and email.. I shoulda just got it instore instead of ordering online.. now I gotta wait for them to email me the codes..they said they should come this week...I'm just growing impatient

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
newegg isnt an authorized pre-order seller. If you pre-order from newegg your probably not going to get access to open beta, head start or the in-game items. All your doing is reserving a copy of the standard game if you do a pre-order from them.

At the bottom of the Pre-order page HERE is a list of all the authorized pre-order retailers.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There haven't been any official announcements about early access.

Speculation and rumor has it that possibly sometime next week we will get the details.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open beta begins on September 7th.

The game launches on September 18th with I assume Head Start beginning on that date and lasting a week or so before the game actually ships.

No word on NDA drop yet, but last RUMOR I heard says this week sometime.

A

ArchangelXKnight

Some of the online vendors have sold out of open beta codes. Cancel your order and go down and buy a box.