• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WAR Herald] "Spam Me Not": New Mod Available For WAR!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

In the continuing fight against enemies of the realms (AKA: Gold Sellers) a new tool has been brought to our attention. The third party add-on “Spam Me Not” will “intelligently detect, block and reports commercial and annoying spam messages before you even see them, without relying on an extensive list of blacklisted domain names”.

While this is not an “official” Mythic product nor is it supported or endorsed by Mythic, it can be a valuable resource in helping to make your online experience more enjoyable.

“Spam Me Not” v 0.2 BETA can be found here

As always we encourage players to continue using the in-game tools provided to you to report potential violators.

Thanks for your continued support!

WAAAAAGH!

More...