• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War Games.. Which Category?

• Thread starter imported_Fire Dragon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Fire Dragon

Can someone point me in the direction of an answer on wargames? Before EA we could use them in any catergory, but now it appears we can't..

Edit: I asked Lee, whom told me that they are now skill only, for others that wanted to know.

H

HoTDeViL

since you can gain logic skillpoints i guess they now work on skill lots

G

and how dumb is that? Yes IF you win you can gain .02 of a skill point, humm you can do same thing working on a computer does that mean only computers should be in a skill house and when I said something to Lee about the tree also gives skills why isn't that in a skill house he ran with that sarcastic remark and said "oh thats a great idea" and now said the community asked for it. the war tables is a game to and gives fun so it should not be restricted to a skill lot anymore then the trees or computers should. with that way of thinking maybe beds etc should be taking out of skill houses since you would not go to a library and go to sleep (being sarcastic) ok maybe you could fall asleep in a library, but you sure are not provided with beds. But most important they need to fix the bug in the war tables that makes you poof to the desktop when you go on it to play.