• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War Game Tables

I

imported_Gracie Nito

They do seem to be bugged. It is a skill object right? Can't be used on a skill lot. Has anyone tried them in other categories to see if they work anywhere?

G

They work on money lots. I haven't heard of them working on any others though. I did tell Lee about this earlier today.

M

Meggers

They should be good on any lot really. But particularly on skill, games or residential. Money was the only catagory I didn't try to use it on, lol

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Kinda dumb to be on a money lot. They don't produce any kind of money.

G

I got the impression they didn't know what the war tables do. I left Lee know they give a little logic, not money, so hopefully they will re-enable them for all lots.

N

NightFlyer

I often found it amazing how little our own devs seem to know about TSO.

Not surprising what they think of as priority and what they don't.

Hopefully they will figure things out and get the war game running correctly on the appropriate lots but I doubt this is high on thier agenda.

G

TTL

I used a war table for the first time in TC3 tonight and when I was done, my game crashed. I really never put the two together until later on, when a friend of mine was trying to use the war table to regain some of her decayed logic and she crashed repeatedly in her efforts. Has anyone else tried using it at all? If so are you also having problems?

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

I got the impression they didn't know what the war tables do. I left Lee know they give a little logic, not money, so hopefully they will re-enable them for all lots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so because besides the fact they give logic they are fun to play. I have spent lots of time just playing a game against someone.

D

donnallg

I'm not sure if it was due to the tables or not because I was trying to view a Xmas tree and my game crashed.

My sister in law was going to work and hit the yes button and her game crashed.