• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] War fork

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean Legendary weapon that is also a top end pvp weapon?

Get ready for at least 1B+ at least I would not sell it for less than 1.5B.

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Requires The "Stygain Abbys" expansion. Damn wish it didn't have that would make it worth sooooo much more! *drools*

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm can't have splintering weapon property without SA expansion....

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bidding 1 bil as a starting offer.
Im highly interested in this...My icq is: 304100598

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its on Europa and the bid stands at 1.2 Bill by PWN it will sell tonight if no one tops the 1.2

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.5 Bill Icq: 426394637,

I have a birthday lunch/dinner to im headed to right now. Dont sell if I get out bid i'll be home late tonight to do the deal or bid more if needed.

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PWN has bid 3 Billion, i have asked him not to PM the bids but to leave them in here for everyone to see

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, I say congrats on the 3 billion bid. Unless this guy is your BFF :eyes: , please find a good broker to help you on Europa... that's a lot of cheese.

Last edited:
P

P.W.N

1.5 Bill Icq: 426394637,

I have a birthday lunch/dinner to im headed to right now. Dont sell if I get out bid i'll be home late tonight to do the deal or bid more if needed.

Best make it a good offer then matey... Are you ready for a waaaaaaar? :)

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, I haven't seen the bid go over 1.5 billion yet... Maybe I posted to early. Stealth bids :bdh:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I haven't seen the bid go over 1.5 billion yet... Maybe I posted to early. Stealth bids :bdh:
PWN sent me a PM, he has also sent me a PM saying he will place a bid on the thread if anyone out bids his 3 Billion.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
going back to the val hammer weap days pre imbueing, i always told myself, bid crazy on primary weapons, bid iffy on secondary weapons. Now a warfork is badass but at the end of the day its still a secondary weapon.

whoever wins though, have fun with it!

Last edited:

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, that is a killer weapon. What where you hunting when you found it?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker, if you haven´t been rich before - you are it now... Some people desperately search for such stuff. If I only would have found an item like this, too :gee:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker, if you haven´t been rich before - you are it now... Some people desperately search for such stuff. If I only would have found an item like this, too :gee:
Thing is i have more than enough gold as is. So much that its taking up to much space in my castle. I never expected this kind of interest in it. I was out and about looking for a good PvP weapon to use for myself, but at the price that im being offered, i will take the cash and use a lesser weapon for myself :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one in the right mind is going to bid more than 3 billion gold for an item that hasn't recieved a public bid of the "supposed" 3 billion.

1.5 billion was the high bid, and the next bidder just DOUBLES THE BID when 1.5b +1 would have taken the high bid?

Do you not realize how hard it is to get that kind of gold?? People don't just GIVE 1.5B out you know.

Ok :sleep2: Starting to get suspicious.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you not realize how hard it is to get that kind of gold?? People don't just GIVE 1.5B out you know.
Making gold is easy, i have made 260 Million in the last 2 weeks, just from farming Cove and Despise.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold thx for everyones interest .
Honestly you couldn't wait till i got home? ... Jesus christ its not even late yet i actually got home earlier then expected.

Last edited:

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recalling the stats from memory here so it might be a little off

Splinter Weapon 20%
Hit Lightning 70% or so
Hit Area 20% (don't remember the element type)
+4 stat
+4 stat
Blood drinker
Hit chance 20%
Damage increase 50%+?

-100 luck

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what were the mods? Why remove the photo? Is it even real or just photo shopped?
Here's the photo Manti. I downloaded the pic so I could look at it a bit later since it seemed a bit odd to me also.

Warfork_zpsd200853f.jpg

Last edited:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone seen 70 DI before on a weapon from the new Dungeons?

(i know there are sold old heavy crossbows with it...)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I have seem 70 DI from weapons.

I took at the picture again and does anyone else see the black line at the top that looks funny along with the top right corner where the transparent properties box gray color is missing? Just an observation since people are talking about it so I took a look,

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the hit area completely ruined it as a weapon.
I thought the same, if i used it with my red it would have got me guard whacked a lot.

For those who wish to discuse it further you can talk to PWN about it. He is now the proud owner of it

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hah... so photoshopped. just really looked at the image myself. just look at the "transparent" box area near the stairs of the keep.

My question is, what was the point of going through the trouble. Scamming? prolly...

Last edited:

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor attempt to scam someone...

Bad Photoshop edits (major flaws at the top of the props background)
Forgetting props like weight...
Deleting the pic and trying to hide the scam when someone points it out...

If only the scammers were smarter... thankfully they are not.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how would it be a scam if the weapon was a fake pic? its not like you are going to give 3 billion with out seeing the weapon first?

Maybe I'm missing something here?

Last edited:

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone would consider paying 1-3b for a such high caliber weapon, a rich player could be persuaded to pay a part up front, imagining the pic was genuine...

IF there isnt a scam involved... its simply idiotic. An end goal is more understandable...

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I get that, but really no one would spend that money with out seeing it first.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I honestly hated to even bring up my suspicions... but I guess they were justified. I smelled the stink before I even was aware of the photo being fake...

It isn't sad though, it's pathetic that someone has to get their rocks off by scamming someone in an f'n online video game.

:fake:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If someone would consider paying 1-3b for a such high caliber weapon, a rich player could be persuaded to pay a part up front, imagining the pic was genuine...

IF there isnt a scam involved... its simply idiotic. An end goal is more understandable...

Why ANYONE would partial pay in this age of scams is beyond me...

Let's see, I count 10 brokers on Nails' site ultimabroker that are listed as trusted brokers and I bet the MAJORITY of us are FREE!

I've been scammed before, and it stinks royally. But every time I was scammed it was because I did something hastily on MY END. The scammers aren't that smart, it's that we get lulled into believing that our fellow UO players are inherently good and we let our guard down.

If someone refuses to use a third party to broker any deal that can't be done over a vendor, WALK AWAY from it, no matter how good a deal it is.

Last edited: