• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanting to Buy 2 x Talking 2 Story Statue...On Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Okies no silly prices... because i have been told they are quite common now ~over 10,000 in exsistance???? Well i have always wanted one - infact 2!!! and iam still prepared to buy such two items...

pm your lowest price please for 2!!

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Edit]Never mind. I don't want to flame anyone

G

The guy is a rares collector and regular rares poster !!!! indeed the post is in the top 10 at the moment.... and he seems adamant that 10,000 exsist??? so if indeed 10,000 do exsist i want one at a fair price!!!

Read for yourself from the Thread

Re: Event Items for Sale "Look"

I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news..

But unfortunetely uo is an Old video game with very little support. When it came out in 97 there has been close to 10 major dupes along the way, producing quadrillions of gold and endless rare items over its stay..

Take for instance 2 storys statues, To this day i would estimte close to 10,000 2 story statues.. To my knowledge there should of been like 8 per shard, The original value of the statues when I got one in Cove way back when was around 1000$ today its around 200-250$

G

<blockquote><hr>

the guy is a rares collector and poster !!!! and seems adamant that 10,000 exsist??? so if indeed 10,000 do exsist i want one at a fair price!!!

read for yourself from Ultima83 Thread

Re: Event Items for Sale "Look" [Ultima83]

But unfortunetely uo is an Old video game with very little support. When it came out in 97 there has been close to 10 major dupes along the way, producing quadrillions of gold and endless rare items over its stay..

Take for instance 2 storys statues, To this day i would estimte close to 10,000 2 story statues.. To my knowledge there should of been like 8 per shard, The original value of the statues when I got one in Cove way back when was around 1000$ today its around 200-250$

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but the purpose of this entire thread seems to be aimed as a personal attack towards Ultima83.

G

And the purpose of the thread is to get a nice priced 2 story statue!!!

So stop all this trolling me all the time/every post...if there are so many 2 story statues as 10,000, then hopefully i will get one for a good price.I have been offered one but the price is sky rocket....

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

the guy is a rares collector and poster !!!! and seems adamant that 10,000 exsist??? so if indeed 10,000 do exsist i want one at a fair price!!!

read for yourself from Ultima83 Thread

Re: Event Items for Sale "Look" [Ultima83]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but the purpose of this entire thread seems to be aimed as a personal attack towards Ultima83.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know Ultima83 said that.

I think Ultima83 is a highly reliable trader/broker. And regardless of my opinion about the 2-story statues, I can recommend doing business with him.

G

Well thanks for your offer too Kaj but iam hoping to get one a little cheaper, i will come back to u if not..i was under the impression they were quite rare...i was guessing 15-20 per shard - maybe a few more...and i was astounded to hear as many as ~10,000 have become available???? if its true then i will hoepfully get a good deal on the one thing i have always wanted in our game!! they are awesome!!! specaily the ones that still talk!!!

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Well thanks for your offer too Kaj but iam hoping to get one a little cheaper, i will come back to u if not..i was under the impression they were quite rare...i was guessing 15-20 per shard - maybe a few more...and i was astounded to hear as many as ~10,000 have become available???? if its true then i will hoepfully get a good deal on the one thing i have always wanted in our game!! they are awesome!!! specaily the ones that still talk!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

10,000 might be true, but 9,000 of them are owned by 1 person lol. So you really have to based the price of how many are in circulation. Its like the diamond companies owns 100 times the amount of diamonds i than those currently in circulation thats why everyone still pays out the yingyang for diamonds.

G

not to mention the demand for such a item... see how bad youve all wanted a two story statue and for how long? still a high demand for them statues which would make it worth more...

I

imported_Cysphruo

there was one for 50mil a couple weeks ago, just have to wait for a real seller to be selling, thats the real hunt.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I collected rares for almost 4 years and a two-story statue traded hands maybe 2 or 3 times on my shard.

Crazy how easy it is to find rares nowadays, because of cross shard trading and duping.

Just another perspective =)

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

G

man i find it hard to believe myself.. ive poss seen 15-20 on europa on show!! yet iam told by a major rares collector and poster that he thinks there are 10,000 of them in exsistance...shocked and horror yah yah.. but if its true i want one at a cut cheap price that reflects how many are in the market...

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill sell you my 2 that talk for 175m ea =/....150-200m is the avr price regardless of the amount thats out there

G

you need to learn how to barter...

simply saying that your going to pay lowest dollar on a high ticket item wont get you very far. I mean why would i want to sell you a statue for 50 mil, when i can get 200mil?

Try a different tactic and you might get a good deal dude.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

10,000 might be true, but 9,000 of them are owned by 1 person lol. So you really have to based the price of how many are in circulation. Its like the diamond companies owns 100 times the amount of diamonds i than those currently in circulation thats why everyone still pays out the yingyang for diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Tophouseplotter you are a greifer and are out to get everyone, let it be.

G

------------------------

waits for the one person with 9000 to get in touch?? lol

one poster as already said he seen one sold for 50m too...

iam a patient guy...waits for the best deal...

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time you want to buy something - make a post and state a price you want to pay. Don't add rubbish like "poster JohnDoe said there are n amounts of this item." That is asking for drama - I know you like drama but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.