• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted!

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My poor fisherwoman/crafter forgot to jump back on her beetle before she docked her ship for the night, and woke to find the beetle attacking (and killing her). Unfortunately said beetle died a tragic death when her sister came to rescue her, and accidentally killed the stupid beetle.

So now, said fisherwoman/crafter needs a new beetle because she just can't be without her best friend.

Does anyone have a beetle for sale, or could go tame one and sell it to my fisherwoman so she can go back to fishing up SOS's?

Thank you in advance!

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Krinkle. SO many changes since I left so many years ago. I had no idea pet vendors even existed!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't have any there send me a message and I will give you or get you one...you want orange or blue?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks TimberWolf. They did have one, and my girl is back up and fishing again!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the Dramora that you to be a roleplayer...I think a few in your family played?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. The very same one. I was feeling nostalgic one day, and started up my account again. I've been having fun with treasure maps and fishing. I'll take my stealth archer someplace once I get more familiar with the game mechanics again. I really hate dying!