• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted!

M

Merik

Wanted!
Reporters

Looking for people who are committed to the entire Chesapeake shard for News reporting. This would include but not limited to EM Events, Player Run City Events, Township and Shard Meetings, Roleplay Storylines and Announcements. You would not be required or forced to report just because you are at a event. Just looking for those within the community that wish to help keep the over all shard population informed and involved in shard activities.

Please send me a PM or post below here.

(Please note I cannot offer official stratics reporter positions nor am I offering them. This would be reporters within our Ethereal Void Imperium Community.)