Wanted to say thanks

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Faith_UOCD

Tonight I lost a piece of the Sorcerer's Armor set on one of my mules, trying to make it through part of the new quest. My whole suit was insured, auto insure on, and 1 mil in the chars bank in gold form. But everything still dropped and the female tunic piece was looted by something in that Demon/Balron room. Not only did some of my own guild members from UOCD come out, but Damia also heard what happened and asked some of her guildies from TMC to come out and help kill the monsters in the room. Gotta love paragons. Also Tov came out to help as well. I want to thank everyone who tried to recover the missing piece of armor. While we didn't find it, Tov did, out of kindness, replace the piece for me. TY TY Tov *hugs*

Anyhow, I just wanted to send a big Thank You out to everyone who helped look. I really appriciated it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
People of Legends look like they walk around with their chests all puffed out with pride

it's not pride, they've got huge hearts :heart:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

for me it's just cause I'm gassy :/ *pops another gas-x*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Pfft! Im rude remember, infact one of the rudest on the shard. Had you aimed me I would have helped you faith..you know this. Also I too would have replaced teh part, I have like 300k points just chillin. But I would have to say something rude, you know it IS my sig after all. I wouldnt want to prove Legendsguy wrong.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
In the Void
Pfft! Im rude remember, infact one of the rudest on the shard. Had you aimed me I would have helped you faith..you know this. Also I too would have replaced teh part, I have like 300k points just chillin. But I would have to say something rude, you know it IS my sig after all. I wouldnt want to prove Legendsguy wrong.
Well you could have always pelted her with poison'd kittens and given it to her after good sir :thumbsup:

To the fine Folks that helped, Well Done.

And Tov, thats not gas good sir. It's the wind whistling thru your ears ;)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Ohh Ive never thought about actually poisoning the kittens and throwing them, that would be doubley rude!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Have you ever tried "Cat Sirrens" Omni?

You'd be amazed what all sirren noises kittens can make when you swing then by the tail just right :p

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
You are quite welcome Faith, I'm sorry we didn't find it, but we did extract revenge on those Balrons for daring to take it. Thanks to my guildies for coming and helping, while I was busy rezzing in the other room.

This is one of the nice things about Legends, people will pull together when someone needs something.