• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted to Buy, Maybe ... Staff of the Magi(?)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I got the name right. I may be in the market to buy one of these.

I would prefer to be able to Insure it, but worse case I may consider a Cursed one.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I see ya in Luna, I am AKA Jeri Durga.

I would like to see it and make sure I understand why it was recommended for my Stealther. I may drop in on TC1 and look at it there.

I am CST and if I want it, I will be on around 7PM CST.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to all, I looked it up in the Stratics Item Library and if that information is correct then I see no real reason to have this as I have a couple Swords of Prosperity and a Staff of Pyre(?) ( *Shrug* a Meage Weapon -0 100% fire with other mods)

S

Smoken Joe

Staff of Pyros ( The Staff with -0 mage and 100% fire) is exploitable... but if you have swords of prosperity.. there is no reason to switch to a staff...

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Staff of Pyros ( The Staff with -0 mage and 100% fire) is exploitable... but if you have swords of prosperity.. there is no reason to switch to a staff...
Uh, what do you mean by "exploitable"? As in it may be illegal?

If you don't mean that then I don't think I want to know :) unless of course it can in some way harm me, my character or my account.

S

Smoken Joe

:) there is a bug out there that lets you use the undead slayer it has on it.. to double the damage against you...

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for that Info, I will switch it out for a SoP then.

As a side question, isn't the Slayer Undead thing a passive thing? I need to do something active to use it?

The only real experience I have to date is with Bard Instruments and they "appear" to be completely passive. Do I need to do something to activate that feature?

S

Smoken Joe

no its not passive... :) or at least in pvp they're exploitable.. pvm is different