• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted Runes of Cherry Tree Locations

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
WANTED:

I am scouting all of Tokuno Lands for locations of Cherry Trees, I am trying to put together a book of marked locations of Cherry Trees in Tokuno so far I am finding many , however I could miss some so if anyone has runes to a location with known Cherry Trees I would just love a rune to add to the collection for the Book. I haven't sailed out yet but I also know there are some on islands. So shout out to me in game or catch me on Stratics and here is my ICQ # 339303759 if you have any runes to add to the book or drop them off in the mailbox at the Jade Dragon Tavern south road, (south east corner) in Zento along the water front close to the docks.