• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WANTED - paying bounty for this evil creature

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Siegeans!

Enough is enough. An evil creature is terrorizing the peaceful inhabitants of the Abyss. We have to make an end to this! Hence, I am announcing that I will pay a good bounty for everyone who brings me a proof for killing this horrible monster:

It is the champion of a mini spawn in the Western part of the Abyss, right by Kelmo´s house, which can be accessed via his Umbra Hub.

If you bring me the "DRAGON JADE EARRINGS" as proof for killing "a pixie [renowned]", you will get...

ONE MILLION PIECES OF GOLD!

Thank you!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry it would take a lil bit more gold to go down to abyss and slap the smile off that cute lil innocent sexy pixie biotch!

Kinda like killing Bambi's mom, Just saying!!!

PS Not that I wouldn't mind doing it , the back strap was amazingly tender ,mmm mm m good, just that the reward was worth it on Bambi's mom!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...at last...

1.jpg

Took me about 200 kills. This mini boss has 10.000 hitpoints and alot of resists. And drops rubbish only. Boring job.

Anyways: I have to apologize to the fairy- and pixie-community. Killing you guys is not that rewarding and I rather like you. Whisps, too. Of course. I will give you a break now ;-)

I am soo happy that I dont have to go there anymore!

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

But now the next terrible job waits: Lavaliere... Who wants to do 100 Slashers?

:gee:

Last edited: